IMPORTANT: Please take note of the following prior to the purchase or register of BeTwin VS software.
1. You must purchase/register BeTwin VS from the computer on which it has been installed (ie NOT from any other computer). Hence, please ensure that you have installed BeTwin VS software on the computer where you intend to deploy it and make sure BeTwin VS is working correctly in demo mode and meeting your requirement before proceeding with the purchase/registration process.
2. Ensure that you are using the Microsoft's Internet Explorer as the default browser.
3. Make sure you have logged into the Windows Vista/Windows 7 (32-bit) as an Administrator with full access rights.
4. For the purchase or registration process to work correctly, you will need to run Microsoft's Internet Explorer with Administrator privileges. If you are not running Microsoft's Internet Explorer with Administrator privileges, please close Microsoft's Internet Explorer and follow the instructions described below to run Microsoft's Internet Explorer in Administrator privileges:
To run Microsoft's Internet Explorer with Administrator privileges, locate the Microsoft's Internet Explorer (IE) icon in the Windows Quick Launch (next to the Windows Start button) or the IE shortcut via Windows Start => All Programs => Internet Explorer. Right-click on the IE shortcut, and then click "Run as administrator". If Windows is in Classic View, click on Windows Start/Programs/Internet Explorer. Right-click on the IE shortcut, and then click "Run as administrator".
Note: Presume that the Windows User Account Control (UAC) is turned on by default.
5. Within Microsoft's Internet Explorer, click on Tools => Internet => Options => Security => Custom Level. Set the "Reset To:" option to "Medium" and click on the Reset button. Next, click on the "OK" button to apply the changes. This is the required Internet Explorer setting and is what the BeTwin VS Registration page requires in order to successfully work the purchase/registration process.
Notes: When prompted to install and run the "ThinSoft ..." and/or the "SheriffNet Module" ActiveX controls, you must click on the "Yes" button to install and run the ActiveX controls.
Please wait for each page to load completely before proceeding to the next page.
In Traditional Chinese:
In Simplified Chinese:
To proceed with the purchase of BeTwin VS software, please