IMPORTANT: Please take note of the following prior to the purchase or register of WinConnect Server ES software.
1. You must purchase/register WinConnect Server ES from the computer on which it has been installed (ie NOT from any other computer). Hence, please ensure that you have installed WinConnect Server ES software on the computer where you intend to deploy it and make sure WinConnect Server ES is working correctly in demo mode and meeting your requirement before proceeding with the purchase/registration process.
2. Ensure that you are using the Microsoft's Internet Explorer as the default browser.
3. Make sure you have logged into the Windows 8/8.1 (32-bit), as an Administrator with full access rights.
4. For the purchase or registration process to work correctly, you will need to run Microsoft's Internet Explorer with Administrator privileges. If you are not running Microsoft's Internet Explorer with Administrator privileges, please close Microsoft's Internet Explorer and follow the instructions described below to run Microsoft's Internet Explorer in Administrator privileges:
To run Internet Explorer with Administrator privileges, on the "Start" screen, click on the "Desktop" icon. On the "Desktop" screen, locate the Internet Explorer icon on the Taskbar. Right-click on the Internet Explorer icon, move the mouse pointer to "Internet Explorer" and then right-click on "Internet Explorer" and click on "Run as administrator".
A "User Account Control" prompt will appear, you will need to click on the "Yes" button to run Internet Explorer with Administrator privileges
5. Within Internet Explorer, click on Tools -> Internet Options -> Security -> Custom Level. Set the "Reset to:" option to "Medium" and click on the Reset button. Next, click on the "OK" button to apply the changes. This is what the WinConnect Server Registration site requires in order to successfully complete the purchase & registration process.
Notes: When prompted to install and run the "ThinSoft ..." and/or the "SheriffNet Module" ActiveX controls, you must click on the "Yes" button to install and run the ActiveX controls.
Please wait for each page to load completely before proceeding to the next page.
In Traditional Chinese:
In Simplified Chinese:
To proceed with the purchase of WinConnect Server ES software, please